Platinum Education Group provides training on how to use our software for Administrators, Instructors, and Shared Site Users at no cost. Training is recommended when new users start using our software for the first time, gain a new user role, or need to brush up on how our software works. There is no limit to how many training sessions a user can attend. Training can be competes individually or as a group. There is also the ability to meet with one of our educators if a user needs education related assistance.
Each training session is a one on one session with a member of our training team through an online meeting. This allows your trainer to show you all the ins and outs of how the software works as well as the ability to ask as many questions as needed. The times given are approximate. It is possible for a session to be shorter or go a little over. Additional appointments can be scheduled if material still needs to be covered.
Types of Training:
- Initial Training Session (2 hours): Are you a new user to EMSTesting.com? This is the appointment for you. This training session will provide you with a top to bottom look at the administrative and instructor roles in EMSTesting.com.
(2 hours): Are you a School/Program Administrator that is new to Platinum Planner? If so, this appointment is the launching point for your Platinum Planner training. This training session will provide you with a complete look at the Administrative role in Platinum Planner.
(2 hours): Are you an Instructor that is new to Platinum Planner? If so, this appointment is the one for you! This training session will provide you with a complete look at the Instructor role in Platinum Planner. This training session is also the second step for Program Administrators that are new to Platinum Planner.
5 minutes): Are you an existing customer with questions or that would like additional training on any area of Platinum Planner? If so, this is your appointment type. You will be provided with an intake questionnaire that will allow you to let us know exactly what additional training you are looking for. We will do out best to meet your needs during this 45 minute training session. Additional appointments may be necessary depending on amount of training requested.
(2 hours): Are you a new user to PlatinumTests.com? This is the appointment for you. This training session will provide you with a top to bottom look at the administrative and instructor roles in Platinumtests.com.
(45 minutes): This is the perfect appointment for those that are looking to wrap up an initial training or are in need of refresher training on any area of PlatinumTests.com. You will be provided with an intake questionnaire that will allow you to let us know exactly what training you are looking for. We will do our best to meet your needs during this 45-minute session. Additional appointments may be necessary depending on the training requested.
Program Director & Medical Educator Support:
1 hour): This appointment is perfect for existing or new EMS program directors that would like to meet with a Medical Educator to see how Platinum Educational Group can best serve you. We can assist you with a program audit, share best practices, help to understand reporting, answer questions, and much more!
- AccredAssist Initial Training Session (1 hour): Use this appointment to schedule a time to receive your initial training for the Platinum AccredAssist solution. This appointment is for those that are new to the AccredAssist solution. If you are not an AccredAssist customer and would like to learn more about it, please check out https://www.platinumed.com/accredassist/ or contact sales at https://www.platinumed.com/reach/
30 minutes): Use this appointment to schedule a time to receive additional training for the Platinum AccredAssist solution. This appointment is for existing AccredAssist clients. If you are not an AccredAssist customer and would like to learn more about it, please check out https://www.platinumed.com/accredassist/ or contact sales at https://www.platinumed.com/reach/
Meet with a Medical Educator (30 minutes): \]Schedule a meeting to speak with one of Platinum Educational Group’s Medical Educators to go over a new feature of the site, discuss specific course and class configuration, or to simply have a one-on-one conversation where you can get a specific education-related issue resolved.
How to sign up for Training:
1. Login to Platinum. This will bring you to the dashboard.
2. Click the blue Schedule Training button. It is located on the top right of the dashboard under your name.
3. Select a Category. (EMSTesting, Planner, Platinum Tests, or Program Director & Medical Educator Support)
4. Select the session you would like to sign up for and click Book. Options listed and described above.
5. Select who you would like to schedule your training session with. If you do not have a preference, select Any Available. Any available will also have the widest range in time slots.
6. Choose a time that works into your schedule. There is a Time Zone dropdown if you need to change timezones. If you do not see a good time for you, click More Times.
7. Click the time you would like to sign up for, then click Continue.
8. Type in your Information and click Complete Appointment.
9. Confirmation. You will see the information about your appointment. You will also receive a confirmation email. You can cancel and reschedule if needed.