There are many reasons that an instructor may want to manually edit a student's score for their online linear tests. However, because mistakes happen, and folks change their minds, we want instructors to be able to undo this process as well.
Note: This will not revert scores for students who have been allotted retests, only manual adjustments.
Reverting a Manually Adjusted Score:
1. Login to your Instructor role for EMSTesting or Platinum Tests.
2. From your instructor role inside EMSTesting, click on the View Gradebook button for your class. You may need to click the dropdown for you class.
3. Locate the score you wish to revert.
4. Once found, you will either hover your cursor over the score or tap the field on your device and click on the edit button that appears. This will cause a pop-up window to appear.
5. Check in the box next to Override calculated score. This will hide the Manual Score field.
6. Click Save.
This will cause the window to close and you will once again be looking at your Grade Book.
Initially, the score that has been reverted will appear as two asterisks.
Don't worry, if you refresh your browser or leave the page and come back you will see the original score restored.