Bloom level taxonomy was created by Benjamin Bloom and is a framework for categorizing educational goals. There are 6 levels utilized in EMSTesting and Platinum Tests, they are described below:
- Knowledge: You can recall or recognize information and ideas in the approximate form in which they were presented.
- Comprehension: You can translate and understand information based on prior learning.
- Application: You can use previously learned principles to complete a problem or task.
- Analysis: You can draw connections among ideas as well as break information into parts by identifying motives or causes.
- Synthesis: You can combine previously learned concepts and ideas in a new way that was not presented to you.
- Evaluation: You can make a judgment based on specific standards and criteria.
If you have any more questions feel free to contact our Customer Support Team or schedule a webinar with a member of our Education Team.