PEG recognizes that there will be times when enrollment mistakes are made and a transfer within our software is requested.
Transfers will be allowed for the following reasons:
- Transfer request is for another course/class within the same institution, at the same or lower provider level; if transfer is to a lower level course/class, the difference will not be refunded.
- The student of an active account is enrolled within their institution for the wrong course/class or if the instructor requests the transfer due to their own enrollment acceptance error.
- The student is active within the software and has to change course/class due to a shift scheduling change, to another similar course/class at the same institution.
- Transfer requests from one closing institution to another active institution for a course/class at the same or lower provider level, is considered on a case by case basis.
- If an institution waives tuition to another course/class at the same or lesser provider level, then we will waive the transfer fee, as well.
- Active military deployment or reassignment.
Transfers will NOT be granted due to:
- Student quits or fails their original course/class for any reason and now wants to enroll in a later course/class.
- Student had opportunity to use the access card/code in an active course/class and failed to use the access then, and now the student wants to enroll in a later course/class with the same access card/code.
PEG’s transfer procedure
- All transfer requests will be documented in written form from the client instructor or administrator; not a request from the student alone.
- Transfers are subject to administrative fee of up to 30% of the list price.
PEG reserves the right to change this policy at any time, and can decide transfer requests on a case-by-case basis.