(Administrator) Moving a Student into a New Course

If you have a student that is or was a part of a different or previous course and needs to enroll in a new course, this can be done in the same way as a new student. The student will submit enrollment for the new course from their existing account.  You can then approve the request and select who pays as usual. 


When you accept the student, there will be a prompt for payment.  Whether the student pays or the school.  If you think the student might qualify for a transfer, click here to find out more. 


If you are a student that needs help with how to enroll in a new course, click here

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful

Articles in this section

See more