As an Instructor, you can edit most of your test's settings at any point. If you would like to edit the settings of a test after the test is assigned to the class, then follow the directions below.
Editing a test's settings:
- Go into your instructor role for EMSTesting or Platinum Tests.
- Select the dropdown for the class the test is assigned to. If you do not see the dropdown, it may already be open.
- Select the icon for "Edit Class". This will bring up the various settings for your class.
- Select the "Tests" tab. This will show all the tests that have been added to this class.
- Locate the test you would like to change the settings of, then click "Edit" for that test.
- Make any changes to the test settings to the exam you would like.