The Platinum Planner Student App was designed to allow students to fill out documentation even when they do not have access to an internet connection. This is great when you are out on an ambulance and do not have a WiFi connection or are in a building where your cell phone service is spotty. However, it does create the need for the App to sync with the website to make changes in your account on the server.
If you have filled out or submitted documentation on your device, but those changes are not reflected when you log in to your account on the website, this may mean that you just need to sync the App. If just the standard sync doesn't resolve the situation you can attempt a Force Push. Directions for both are below.
Syncing the App:
1. Check your internet connection. To perform a sync, make sure you are in a location with a reliable internet connection.
2. Then on many of the screens, you will just need to swipe down to trigger the sync (if the page you're on does not allow you to sync, try going back to the Home page and syncing from there).
When you swipe down, you should see a syncing page. If the device is connected to the internet the page will display as online and the progress bar will progress as the information is transferred.
1. Click on the menu icon in the upper left of the Home screen. This will cause the Student Options to appear.
2. You will then want to click on the Settings option.
3. On the Settings page, you can now click Force Push to force a synchronization with the website.