Each browser is a little different but they all have a way to bring the settings to the default or 'factory' state. These usually leave bookmarks alone, but erase saved passwords, history, cache, etc.
In internet explorer:
Tap or click the Tools button, and then tap or click Internet options.
Tap or Click the Advanced tab, and then tap or click Reset.
In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, tap or click Reset.
When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, tap or click Close, and then tap or click OK. You'll need to restart your PC for these changes to take effect.
In Google Chrome: (this won't delete passwords)
- Open Chrome.
- In the top right, click the icon you see: Menu or More .
- Click Settings.
- At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
- Under the section "Reset settings,” click Reset settings.
- In the box that appears, click Reset.
1. Click on the help button at the bottom
2. Click on 'Troubleshooting Information'
3. Click on the 'Refresh Firefox' button on the top right of this page.