As an instructor, scores can be added for tests that were administered offline into the gradebook, so they will be calculated in the same categories as tests taken online.
Adding Offline Tests to the Gradebook:
1. Login to your Instructor role for EMSTesting or Platinum Tests.
2. From you Instructor home page, click on your class, and then select View Gradebook.
3. Click +Add New Assignment near the top-right of the page. This will cause an Add Assignment window to appear.
4. Fill out the required feilds:
- Name: name of the exam.
- Date: day that it was due.
- Type: dropdown will allow you to select how this assignment should be categorized within your Grade Type Descriptions from that particular class.
- Default Percentage (optional field): allows Instructors to assign a score to the assignment, which will give all students that grade for that assignment. The defaulted value can still be changed for individual students by editing individual student scores.
- This option can be particularly helpful if adding an assignment for attendance or class participation, where everyone may have gotten 100%, rather than changing each “0” to a “100” manually.